One Lovely Blog Award

Almost 2 weeks back I accidently checked the spam folder in the comment section and you know what I found there? One Lovely Blog Award nominated by WAYWORDNESS. Now don’t ask me how the comment got there, I was happy that arrived on time to save the comment from the spam folder.

image4

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you so much Waywordness  for the award. I first read her blog through five sentence fictions. She is an awesome writer. Check out her blog and you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for considering me, Waywordness. (It’s a shame that I don’t know you name!!)

Now the rules go like this:

•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.

Done with the first two rules.

7 facts/things about me:

1. I don’t use make up because I don’t know how to.

2. Nail polishes are my weakness.

3. I talk to myself when no one is around, sometimes even smile too between those conversations. 😉

4. Only recently I figured out what I want to become when I grow up.:)

5. I have an opinion on almost everything and I don’t mind if you don’t care for mine.

6. I had a love marriage and still in love, of course with the same person. 😉

7. I love tea/coffee more than anyone/anything.

My nominees for the award are:

1. Anamika from The Bespectacled Mother.

2. Shashank from Embark With My Thoughts.

3. Naba from Random Thoughts—Naba.

4. Shilpa from A Rose is a Rose is a Rose!

5. Shalini from Tale of Two Tomatoes.

6. Vidya from Vidyasuri.

7. Nibha from Expressions.

Go ahead and visit them, they are all such wonderful bloggers.

Also linking to Day 4 of NaBloPoMo – November.

0 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”

1. Vidya Sury says:

Thank you Vinitha. 🙂 How kind of you!

It was my pleasure, Vidya. You are such a great person/blogger. 🙂

2. shanx says:

Thanks a ton for the award 🙂 All smiles 🙂 Loved to know more about you through facts 😉 Do you talk out loud while you talk to yourself? curiosity 😀 (couldn’t help asking)

My pleasure, Shashank. 🙂 I don’t talk out loud like loud, it’s more like a whisper. So if you catch me talking to myself it will creep you for sure. So far, no one caught me in the act. 🙂

3. waywordness says:

I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award…because you continually inspire me in all ways. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Here is the link: http://waywordness.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
    My apologies if you refrain from accepting awards, you were in my thoughts.

Aww!! You are so very kind, Melinda.. Really generous. Of course, I accept. But I have my doubts if I truly deserve all these.. Thank you so much, dear. 🙂

1. waywordness says:

No doubt…..you are very deserving! I enjoy your posts as do others. Enjoy the moment and keep on inspiring. x Congrats again!

4. waywordness says:

Suck a lovely post, thank you very much. You’re too kind…..my name…..Malinda <3 Shhhhh it's a secret 😉

Sorry dear, I misspelled your name above.. I won’t let the secret out okay, Malinda. 🙂 <3

1. waywordness says:

I knew you wouldn’t tell 🙂

5. Shilpa Garg says:

Congratulations Vinitha for the award and thank you for sharing it with me! Good to know a bit about you and same pinch on No. 1 and 6 😀

Thank you, Shilpa. It was my pleasure. You are a wonderful blogger. I am happy to share the joy with you. 🙂 Glad to know that we are alike in few things. 🙂

6. Shalzzz says:

Thanks, Vinitha…. Yay.. happy to accept. I’ll write a post soon 🙂 Just back from a break- as you know <3

7. Nibha says: