One Lovely Blog Award
Almost 2 weeks back I accidently checked the spam folder in the comment section and you know what I found there? One Lovely Blog Award nominated by WAYWORDNESS. Now don’t ask me how the comment got there, I was happy that arrived on time to save the comment from the spam folder.
Thank you so much Waywordness for the award. I first read her blog through five sentence fictions. She is an awesome writer. Check out her blog and you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for considering me, Waywordness. (It’s a shame that I don’t know you name!!)
Now the rules go like this:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
Done with the first two rules.
7 facts/things about me:
1. I don’t use make up because I don’t know how to.
2. Nail polishes are my weakness.
3. I talk to myself when no one is around, sometimes even smile too between those conversations. 😉
4. Only recently I figured out what I want to become when I grow up.:)
5. I have an opinion on almost everything and I don’t mind if you don’t care for mine.
6. I had a love marriage and still in love, of course with the same person. 😉
7. I love tea/coffee more than anyone/anything.
My nominees for the award are:
1. Anamika from The Bespectacled Mother.
2. Shashank from Embark With My Thoughts.
3. Naba from Random Thoughts—Naba.
4. Shilpa from A Rose is a Rose is a Rose!
5. Shalini from Tale of Two Tomatoes.
6. Vidya from Vidyasuri.
7. Nibha from Expressions.
Go ahead and visit them, they are all such wonderful bloggers.
Also linking to Day 4 of NaBloPoMo – November.