It’s been so long since I wrote a gratitude post. My daily gratitude journal has only a few entries since 2017 began. Somewhere along the way, I lost track of everything. Obviously, I am way more busy than ever. I am not getting enough time to spend on doing stuff I love which includes blogging, writing, catching up with friends, talking and listening indefinitely to Kanna and just relax and do nothing. Instead, I am constantly worrying about everything that I am not able to do, feeling guilty, and overwhelmed.
Anyway, is that any reason to feel down and ungrateful? No. So here is the list of things I’m grateful for at this moment.
- Baby is sleeping soundly at this moment permitting me to write this down. Thank God for all these naps letting me finish up the chores, write, eat and rest.
- I am not able to spend time with Kanna as I used to before the baby was born. I miss our walk to his school when we were in Solihull. We used to talk a lot. Still, we are reading together a lot more these days during his bedtime. And he is showing more interest in reading, bringing me new books to read from his school library every week. I am planning on doing a different post about our reading saga. We had a nice quiet reading time yesterday, spending time together, just the two of us. He was happy and we talked a lot. I’m grateful that my kid values my company.
- Being in constant neck pain was no picnic. At this moment I’m pain-free. I’m grateful for such moments making life much easier every now and then.
- Little one’s smiles and giggles, wet kisses and coos; what a delight they are.
- I can always come here and write a post like this when I feel at loss. I cherish it. Having a space to vent is needed, always. So grateful for my blogs.
- Today Kanna and I went to the library and picked up some books. Later we went for shopping like olden times. This is the first time we went out just the two of us in a long time. Grateful for such little joys that make life beautiful.
This gratitude note has been written over the last week. I am finding time to share it here at last. So, what are you grateful for this moment?
Linking with Gratitude Circle hosted by Vidya Sury