Celebration Time #writebravely #WriteTribeProBlogger

Today is a very special day for us. We are celebrating the first birthday of our little one. It’s been a year already. Time flew by without a second thought.

clouds-468073__340

Well, I am aware that time didn’t fly. Only our lives changed with the arrival of another life in ours. Only our priorities changed. Only our eat, sleep patterns changed. Only our laughter multiplied and tiredness increased manifolds. Only we knew the trials and tribulations we faced. Only we enjoyed the peace of a sleeping baby. Time, it just did its usual 12-12-12 job without a care.

We made tonnes of memory this past year. Of course, the first year of a baby is filled with so many firsts that we try to capture the essence of all of it through the many clicks our cameras can offer. And then there are even more memories stuck in our hearts to cherish forever. At a later point in our lives, with no permission whatsoever, these memories will gush in, making us smile.

Here’s to wishing a happy and healthy life to my sweetheart. Here’s to many more birthdays to my little baby. And much more memories for me to cradle sometime down the lane.

Linking with Day 1 of Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge.

writetribeprobloggerparticipationbadge

Signature (2)

20 thoughts on “Celebration Time #writebravely #WriteTribeProBlogger”

1. Sreedeep Chennamangalam says:

Happy birthday to your little bundle of joy! And this is a great start to the challenge!

2. Meha Sharma says:

I know the feeling! The first year is overwhelming to say the least. But, like you said, wonderful memories to cherish. Happy birthday to the lil one 🙂

Its been a year already! Happy Birthday to the little one.

Happy birthday to the little one – it actually seems like yesterday that I read your FB post announcing his arrival.

5. Ramya says:

Happy fitst birthday to your kid Vineetha. Yes, we create more memories to rejoice them in future.

6. Storyteller says:

Happy B’day to the little one… I am sure you all make wonderful memories together…

7. Payal Agarwal says:

Happy birthday to the little one once again. Sweet post. Stay blessed. 🙂

8. sulekha says:

Vinitha, welcome to the exhausting but precious lifetime of happiness and love. A very happy birthday to your baby and may your family enjoy many more happy days, today, tomorrow and always.

Happy first to the little one. We have to meet, Vinitha. I want to see Kanna and Chotu together 🙂 Yes, I gave him my own name. Hugs!

We have to meet, Parul. You don’t know how much I need to meet you and talk. I sure hope that it will happen soon. He is the Chotu of the house, though, he is the one controlling all of us. 😀 We call him Akku, short for Akash. 😊

10. ansh997x says:

Really nice post 🙂 And happy bday to your little one.

I like it how you have considered the onlys in the last 1 year. Life moves on and we make memories as we move. Happy Birthday once again to the little boy. I am imagining him to be the mischievous lad in your house 😀

With the little one’s life has completely changed, Anamika. I am not getting enough time to spend with Kanna as I used to. I’m not getting time for myself. And all these are affecting all of us. At the same time there are tonnes of good times too because of the little one. But in a another few years I will forget the difficult part as I had with Kanna. I am hoping that my sanity would not be much affected by then, though. 😉 He is naughty by the looks of it. 🙂 Thanks for the warm wishes, dear.

You will surely have your sanity restored with time. I know it is tough time presently and how not getting time for oneself affects badly but this time will pass. Yesterday I was watching videos of our Edinburgh visit from 3 – 4 years ago. Those were the toughest days for me but yesterday it somehow felt like we were having a lot of fun and I asked myself HOW? How was I having fun inspite of feeling lost all the time?

Exactly! When I watch the videos when Kanna was a baby, it all look like fun and a breeze. I can’t even remember how overwhelming it was at that time. I guess our brain hold on to the good memories more fondly.That’s good, right? 🙂

12. Sanch @ Sanch Writes says:

Has it been a year already?! Time flies! Happy birthday to the little one 🙂

13. Reema D'souza says:

Aww.. this was so sweet! Happy birthday to your little one 🙂

14. Nupur says:

A belated Happy Birthday to your little one! Yes you will always remember the first year. And parenting is all about these precious treasures.

Happy birthday to the little cutie. I loved the picture of him you shared on FB.

16. nuttynupur says:

The first is always special.