If we were having coffee.. #writebravely #Writetribeproblogger

If we were having coffee together, I would thank you for spending your time with me, despite my constant rants and rambles. I know, I am mostly complaining about how hectic life has become, how tired I am, and whatnot. Oh, you know it, you are the one at the receiving end. Thank you for listening to my incessant complains, whether you care or not. It means a lot to me.

Yesterday, I came to know about a devastating news that had happened to a friend of mine. Such a sweet person she is, and her going through such a terrible time! It made me realize that anything could happen to anyone with one flick of a switch somewhere. Fate or destiny or God’s game, whatever you call it,  it could happen, changing our lives forever, causing major disruptions with nothing or no one can reconfigure. I want to hug my life and say thanks for not crushing me with its rudeness. Yes, there are a few, well more than a few, broken pieces inside me. But I am doing all right. And I would rather continue this way than having a perfect life only to get crushed completely sometime later.

I hear people complaining more, forgetting the blessings, even the sort of blessings that majority of the crowd is eagerly waiting for. I feel sorry for them, truly. We need to say thank you, even if nothing majorly happy happens because even with all the chaos we are good, we have something to look forward to, something to complain about, something to wake up tomorrow to.

We have a life worth living, worth thanking. If only we realize how simple the problems we face today are! If only!

Linking with Day 6 of Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge and #ChattyBlogs.

10 thoughts on “If we were having coffee.. #writebravely #Writetribeproblogger”

1. nuttynupur says:

Thanks for reminding us to count our blessings. We forget too often.

That’s so true. We all need to learn to count our blessings. That’s the only way to keep oneself grounded and happy.

“If only we realise how simple the problems we face today are”, you said it right we can be grateful for our problems too. Yesterday, husband was telling me about a disease called Sepsis (or Sepsys) which causes 40000 deaths every year in UK. I have not checked if these figures are exaggerated or not but one thing I was instantly grateful for at that moment was our good health. Even if everything is going wrong around us, but if we are still healthy, have food on our plate and roof on our heads, we have something to be grateful for.

4. Storyteller says:

count ur blessings…. that should be the moto of life…. always b grateful towards life

5. Reema D'souza says:

A lot can change in a moment. Life can turn upside down! We often forget the blessings that we have, but we must remember to count them.

6. Sreedeep Chennamangalam says:

Counting our blessings is important. It helps us understand where we are, and helps us focus on the things we really need.And yes, life can turn topsy-turvy just like that. That’s all the more reason to enjoy the journey of life as much as we can!

7. Nupur says:

You have ‘this’ moment just live it. Your blog emphasizes this important lesson, Vinitha. Well-written indeed.

8. Alice Gerard says:

Thank you for reminding me that my problems really are simple. I spent too much time thinking that my problems are as big as that monster that I used to visualize in my closet. And I would very much like to have coffee with you.

9. shanayatales says:

Very well said, Vinitha. We need to remind ourselves of the many blessings God has showered on us, whenever we tend to dwell on the negatives.

10. Anchal says:

Life is worth living and that too with happiness. Sad that we waste so much time over petty things