What’s my favorite? #MondayMusings #mg

Kanna was always full of questions.

What? Why? How? Where? I have heard them over and over in different forms and textures in these past eight years. I’m sure you will agree with me if you have spent some time with kids, that their incessant questions are thought-provoking, brain stimulating and more often than not answer stumbling.

Kanna’s recent entertainment is to ask his dad and I questions about him. He calls it ‘what’s my favorite?‘.

Let’s play ‘What’s My Favorite?’

The questions vary from simple to complicated. He does add to this as and when he likes. So here goes his most frequent questions-

Favorite color?

Favorite five numbers? (Yes, FIVE NUMBERS)

Favorite superpower?

Favorite time in the day?

Favorite animal?

Favorite character in me?

Fifth favorite person in his class?

Favorite time of the year?

Favorite book?

Favorite app on his tab other than Minecraft?

Favorite food?

Favorite sweet?

Favorite thing in the kitchen?

Favorite superhero?

.. And it goes on and on.

I better write the answers down for future reference in case he plans to conduct an exam at a later point. Already I forgot the answers to many!

So what is your favorite question among the lot? Care to answer these questions?

Linking with Monday Musings hosted by Corinne at Everyday Gyaan,

#mg hosted by Mackenzie and

#MicroblogMondays at Stirrup Queens.

13 thoughts on “What’s my favorite? #MondayMusings #mg”

Fith favorite person… Hahaha he must have quite a list 😅 yeah don’t fail in the exam… Ypu might end up answering more questions 😅

2. Mackenzie Glanville (@MacGlanville) says:

haha oh isn’t this sweet, I love the way they think, so many questions they ask, it truly is wonderful having little ones around. #mg

3. Shalzmojo says:

Fifth fav person caught my eye too Vini – now thats a lot of work to think up the answer! This seems such an adorable game he plays with you two – shows the closeness and love!!

4. Anagha Yatin says:

That’s quite a list and must appreciate the little one for his inquisitiveness!
    The question that I loved was “favourite time of the day” My answer to it is bed time when I am asleep for 8
    hours!

5. Natasha says:

That sure is one fun game Vanitha. Favourite time of the year was my favourite question here. It’s a tricky one, but I guess I have two answers here-Spring and Autumn. Or if we were to talk of festivals it would be X’mas and Diwali or Holiday time. Oh dear, I sure am over exceeding my answers. :)))

6. Vidya Sury says:

It is a fun game…and imagine, as he’s a bit older, he will enjoy writing it all. I love playing this with kids. Best part is…answering the “why”.

By the way, do share that cake recipe you posted on Instagram Vinitha.

Yes, I want the recipe too 🙂

I agree, Vidya, it’s a lot of fun. He loves shooting questions after questions and now he comes up with answers too. The logic behind them leaves me amazed.
      Will write a post soon and share the recipe here, Vidya. 😀

Ha ha! That’s cute. I remember asking these questions to my parents and uncles. It used to be fun. My favorite is what’s your favorite time of the day? I say that cos there is none. I love the mornings, when I get a chance to go back home or evenings cos I get tinder the sunset. Sometimes night cos finally the day is over 🙂

Yeah, even I don’t have a fixed favorite time of the day, but he doesn’t accept such vague answers. There can be only one time. So I stick with morning because that comes first. 😂 He has well thought our answer for every single question. 😀 I love your answer, Parul.

8. Shilpa Gupte says:

Oh yes, kids and the questions they ask! You know, my nephew, who is at my place for the second half of the day after school, showers me with his questions that often leave me baffled! And, more often than not, it’s when we sit down to have lunch. Imagine this….I am terribly hungry and ready to begin eating when even before the first morsel enters my mouth, Parth asks, “Ma, what will happen if the earth stopped moving?” Oh gosh! I just go blank!!!

Among Kanna’s questions, the one that stumped me was ,”who is the fifth favourite person in my class?” OMG! You really need to keep your ears open when he tells you stuff about his school and friends, don’t you?

My fav one to answer would be, my favourite time of the day – early morning and evening!

9. Shalini says:

Haha! That’s so sweet. But isn’t it also a fun game? Kanna is curious. 🙂

10. Archana (@yenforblue) says:

That’s so cute. I dont know about my favourite question of the lot but I do know the most difficult one is Favourite sweet?
    I love sweets and making a choice is most stressful!