Write Tribe is hosting 7 Days To Rediscovering Your Blogging Groove. Check it out. Today we are writing a list.
There are a lot of things I want to do. Well, I’m not going to list all of it here today. Here is a few.
1. Join a Karate class. – I want to do this one as soon as possible.
2. Do yoga regularly. – I love doing yoga. My back pain is not taking over my life these days only because of yoga practice though I’m not doing it on a regular basis. Whenever my back hurts I do the pigeon pose or downward dog pose or cobra pose, and I can stand again without support. Amazing huh!
3. Get certified as a yoga instructor. – This one is for the future. I don’t expect this to happen anytime soon. But it’s there in the back seat of my mind. Someday, maybe!
4. Write and blog consistently for the next 20 days. – Will know the result in 20 days, won’t we?
5. Keep the house clean. – The messy the house, the messier my state of mind. Cleaning house is no hassle, but keeping it clean – I lack in that area!
For now, this is my to-do list. If you would like to read some more lists, hop over to Write Tribe.