I am very late in writing this post. WAYWORDNESS nominated me for this award almost three months back. As it goes, ‘Better late than Never’, right? I am so sorry that it took these many days to accept this lovely award from you, Waywordness. I can’t begin to say how happy I am that you thought about me for the Inspiring Blogger Award. I am so glad to have connected with you. 🙂
The rules are:
・The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
・The nominee shall nominate fifteen (15) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
・Write three things that inspired you the most this week.
Done with the first rule.
My nominees are:
1. Parul – happinessandfood
2. Divya – scraps of bread…!
3. Uma – The First Ray of the Sun – Vihaan
4. Lata – Hot Cup Of Kaapi
5. Sreejith – Santiago The Shepherd
6. Vishal – Vishal Bheero
7. I B Arora – an oblique view
8. Joshi Daniel – Joshi Daniel Photography | Images Of People
9. Raman – Its True, Because I Say So
10. Ramya – Me Otherwise
11. Kismet – soulleitmotifs
12. Vik Tory Arch – Manuscript Tunes
13. Aseem – Transition Of Thoughts
14. Anmol – Anmol Rawat
15. Elly – Xpress Your Essence
Coming to the last part of the award – Three things that inspired me last week.
1. Obviously, the first in line is my son – he is a never ending source of inspiration on any day, any hour, any minute. 🙂
2. The bus that we wait for in the morning and evening. It is a dream come true when the bus arrives on time, with its infamous unpunctual nature and the occasional bunking activities. Whenever the bus is late or skips our route and make us wait for another 20 minutes in the cold weather, it inspires me to become reliable and dependable for those whose depends on me. Whenever the bus is on time, it makes me happy for that is one less thing to worry about at that hour, and thus inspiring me to be grateful for the little things life offers.
3. My phone, broken phone, which works to my satisfaction even with a crack so big in its face. It is an inspiration, seeing my phone useful and still working, though it breaks my heart every time I look at the scarred face.
Now it’s your turn to accept the nomination. I hope you all enjoy the award. Congratulations to all of the nominees. 🙂